Petsmart’s Black Friday sale is just around the corner which means you’ll soon see some of their best doorbuster deals of the year on a wide range of pet products and accessories. And even though we still have a little bit of time left to go, you can already start planning for the event. Be sure to view last year’s ad scan, featured specials and sale dates posted below to get an idea of what’s likely to come (generally, you can expect to see 30-50% off items such as pet food, toys, grooming supplies and aquarium equipment, catering to a variety of pets, including dogs, cats, birds, lizards, bunnies and fish).
As always, if you join our newsletter, you’ll be notified the moment Petsmart’s Black Friday ad for 2023 is posted right here on Blacker Friday (you can opt-in and out of our mailing list at any time). See you again soon!
Black Friday 2023 Start & End Dates
Petsmart’s Black Friday sale is typically a holiday-weekend-long event; you can expect the sale to begin online on Thursday, Thanksgiving day, and in-stores on Black Friday itself. Most of the advertised specials will likely last through Sunday night. Just be aware that select items will only be available in-stores only, not available for purchase on their site.
- Expected BF sale start date, online: Thursday November 23, 2023 (that’s on Thanksgiving day). All stores nationwide are typically closed on Thanksgiving day itself.
- Expected BF sale start date, in-stores: Friday November 24, 2023. Most locations usually open at 7:00am.
- Expected BF sale end date: Sunday November 26, 2023 or while in-stock supplies last.
Just remember that these dates are still just our predictions and, at the moment, unconfirmed. We’ll post the official sale dates for 2023 as soon as we are able to independently verify them.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Wednesday November 9, 2022: Petsmart’s Black Friday 2022 ad is posted (see below!) and the sale dates have been verified. Here’s what’s coming this year:
- Petsmart’s Black Friday sale kicks off online on Thanksgiving day and in-stores on Black Friday. Most deals run through Sunday night or while in-stock inventories last.
- If shopping in-stores, all locations will be closed on Thanksgiving day itself. Stores are expected to open at 7:00AM on Friday morning.
- In terms of the deals, Petsmart runs 30% to 50% off deals on select items across all product segments in the store. That includes dog and cat food, snacks, toys, fish tanks, live animals, and bedding.
You’ll be able to pick up the deals seen in the below ad online at petsmart.com beginning on Thursday, Thanksgiving day, November 24, 2022 (note: live animals and select items are available in-stores only!). In stores the sale starts when doors open on Black Friday, November 25, 2022. Everything is available while supplies last.
Best of all, if you find a lower price on a product from one of Petsmart’s competitors like Chewy, Pet Supplies Plus or Petco, then they should be able to match the price for you. A store associate will be able to tell you more about the details and terms of their policy as some restrictions may apply.
What was featured in Petsmart’s Black Friday ad last year? What about two or three years ago? Find out by following the ad archive links below.
- 2022: Page 1, 2, 3.
- 2021: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
What do you plan on picking up at PetSmart this Black Friday? Let us know in the comments.